corona (covid-19) updates
Due to COVID-19, we are currently experiencing high pressure on our Customer Service Team. Hence, our response times are longer than usual. We are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Currently all couriers we work with are handling very high volumes of parcels and as a result your order might arrive with a small delay. We kindly ask you for your understanding. Please use the Track & Trace code for the most up-to-date status of the delivery of your order. General delivery updates can be also found on all couriers websites. Should you have any questions please check our FAQ section or contact our Customer Service Team.
safety measures in our warehouse
Extra safety measure are being taken in our warehouse against the Corona virus:
• Anti-bacterial gel is placed in all strategic locations, so the employees can disinfect their hands at any time;
• Touch points are cleaned more often by our cleaning company;
• Employees with ill symptoms (e.g. colds) are send home;
• Meetings are held as much as possible via Teams or Skype;
• There is an enhanced supervision of the 1.5-meter rule from all managers and the Security department (on the work floor, in the canteens and outside on the site);
• Contact with drivers is minimized by no longer giving them access to the building, and picking up deliveries remotely without contact;
• Additional information is put on the signs at the canteen, at the toilets, at the hand wash station and in the departments themselves.
Extra safety measures regarding returns:
All returned packages are held in quarantine in our warehouse. Therefore, the process of your return can take a bit longer than usual. If the amount is not refunded after 7 working days, please contact our Customer Service.