General Competition Terms & Conditions
General Competition Terms and Conditions for the Dare To Be B.V. (also "MARLIES DEKKERS") competitions Issued: [20/07/2015]
(1) The organizer of competitions is Dare to Be B.V.
(2) Participation is free of charge and without obligation to purchase any goods or services. By entering a competition, the user accepts the following terms and conditions. Only one entry per participant is valid. marlies|dekkers reserves the right to disqualify any participants at any time without giving any reason or to refuse to give the prize, for example, in the event that one of these terms and conditions have been violated or any other illegal actions has been identified.
(3) Contests are open to all international residents, who are at least 18 years of age or older. Dare to Be B.V employees and others involved with the running of the competition are not eligible to participate. In Facebook competitions, all participants must 'like' the marliesdekkers official Facebook page to proceed with entering the competition.
(4) Only prizes explicitly stated in the giveaway can be won or if this is not possible, a similar prize will be given at the determination of marlies|dekkers. The winner/s are selected at random from all participants by marlies|dekkers. The results cannot be influenced by frequent participation. The winner/s will be notified via email or any other contact information provided when entering the competition.
(5) The contacted winner has 48 hours to respond to the notification email in order to be able to claim the prize. After this period we reserve the right to choose a new winner. Dare to Be B.V. is not responsible for participants reading their email too late or not receiving it.
(6) All prizes are non-transferable for cash, nor can the name be transferred. When an external online store is partnered in the competition and the prize changes at a later date, Dare to Be B.V hold no liability for this change in prize.
(7) Competition results made by Dare to Be B.V. are final. Requests about the results will not be answered. Dare to Be B.V. reserves the right to suspend applicants from participating in marlies|dekkers competitions.
(8) Dare to Be B.V. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
(9) Dare to Be B.V. or its employees are not liable for any property damage and / or other disadvantage deriving from the action, including but not limited to financial loss and / or other harm arising by (i) entry, (ii) the inability to participate in or (iii) the use of the price. This exclusion of liability lapses if the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence of Dare to Be B.V. ("own actions") itself and / or the board of Dare to Be B.V.
Each participant agrees that their personal data will be stored in the database of Dare to Be B.V. By participating in marlies|dekkers competitions, you are granting permission for the processing of your data. The data marlies|dekkers collects in the context of this action will be treated in accordance with the relevant regulations and privacy laws.
Each participant agrees that their name can be used on social media or any other publication (i.e newsletter) to announce the winner of any competitions.
Permission for the use of personal data can at any time be revoked by a sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
These competition conditions and all competition related disputes will be governed under Dutch law. Dare to Be B.V. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to terminate, interrupt or change the competition conditions, including but not limited to situations involving errors in the software and / or hardware and other technical and / or legal reasons.
No rights can be derived from these terms and conditions..
Back to top