Stagiair(e) PR & Marketing
In 25 years, marlies|dekkers has grown to be one of the most outstanding lingerie- and swimwear brands out there. Per august, we are looking for a PR intern to join the Marketing & Communication department, to grow further together!
You will be working directly with the marketing manager, alongside marketing- and visual design employees. The marketing department is responsible for all outings of the brand to the customer, meaning the creation of POS material, photoshoots, shop windows, fashion shows and other events. This means you will get a taste of all elements of marketing, PR, brand creation and even event planning, but your main focus is PR.
Your main tasks will be:
- General assistance of the marketing manager;
- Influencer marketing: discover, approach, and manage online influencers to collaborate with;
- Maintaining contact with press companies, processing press requests;
- Supporting tasks regarding social media;
- Keeping track of online and offline activity and publicity revolving marlies|dekkers.
We are looking for someone that:
- Can work at the office at least four days a week;
- Is currently following a relevant study program like communication, marketing, creative business, media management and such (HBO);
- Has excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Has affinity with fashion and/or lingerie, and with social media;
- Is flexible and able to multitask;
- Can work independently and thrives when having a lot of responsibility;
- Preferably has a driving license category B;
- Is down for the occasional 4 o’clock cake break!
In return, you’ll get:
- An informal, ‘gezellige’ work environment at our headquarters in the prettiest street of Rotterdam;
- An opportunity to develop yourself into an international PR professional;
- And of course an internship compensation.
Was I just describing you? Then don’t hesitate to send your CV, a motivation letter and a photo to email@example.com subject: PR intern.
solliciteer nu Terug naar alle vacatures