We are looking for a collaborative Ecommerce operations internto support the growth of marlies|dekkers online division and gain hands-on experience in Ecommerce operations and customer care. The right candidate have an affinity to computers and be detail-oriented with an affinity for customer relationship. The E-Commerce operations Intern will provide daily support to the customer care team and work on various exciting projects to gain broader ecommerce experience. This includes (but is not limited to) assisting with customer care, site development projects, merchandising & content management, online marketing (email, search, display, social) as well as supporting the E-Commerce team with any other special projects that may arise.
We’re striving to provide the best care and solutions to our customers and with your help we can do even more!
Starting date is juli / august 2019.
Your core tasks consist of:
• daily customer service operations: helping clients via emails, chat & phone
• webcare: answering questions, comments & reviews via various social media channels
• assisting with the email marketing initiatives (set-up; test; evaluate; optimise)
• assisting with content management and strategy and optimization;
• contributing to lead generation campaigns;
• supporting all of the members of the team with additional projects including competitive tracking, data analysis and operational projects.
We are looking for an intern who:
• currently following commercial/marketing related study atcollege level(MBO/HBO)
• excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language (verbal and written);
• customer-oriented thinking in providing solutions
• flexible and able to multitask;
• hands-on with a can-do attitude;
• proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• affinity with fashion and/or lingerie;
In short, are you a commercially minded with affinity for customer relationship and fashion? Then we are looking for you!
• a warm, open and fun working environment in the most beautiful area of Rotterdam;
• many learning opportunities in a challenging and collegial work environment;
• space for personal input and indication of potential opportunities or projects;
Mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org met CV, motivatie en een pasfoto.