Do you know everything about building a digital brand and do you get a buzz from incorporating new digital trends in a fast-growing fashion company? Then you are the one we are looking for!
As Online marketeer you are always up for a challenge and you are always looking for new insights and improvements. Your goal is to increase brand awareness and generate profitable traffic by applying innovative digital marketing strategies and tactics.
You use data to analyse customer behaviour and translate this to concrete actions. By understanding our brand, customers and all aspects of our marketing channels, you pro-actively manage and optimize our customer acquisition & customer journey plans. You work closely with CRM, Marketing, Retail and external digital agencies to ensure growth, consistency of voice and harmonisation of product and promotional content.
In this role, you will nurture and manage all paid and interactive marketing channels, including: SEA, affiliates, social, referral and pure players.
As Online Marketeer you have/are:
- A university degree (or HBO) in a related field;
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience;
- International marketing experience;
- Experience in delivering digital marketing plans and campaigns that cover a diverse range of markets, segments and channels;
- Experience with online marketing platforms, like: SEA, SEO, Google Analytics, Social and Salesforce;
- Confident in identifying, reviewing and delivering new market opportunities;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Skilled in setting up and managing projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English and Dutch are a plus (German, French);
- Highly ambitious and eager to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets.
Why work at marlies|dekkers?
Each day is different in our fashion organization. Besides our passion for lingerie, all our colleagues work together to achieve our mission of giving women more confidence. We dare to dream, dare to grow, dare to be.
Besides that we offer you:
- A fast growing international fashion brand, located in the most beautiful part of Rotterdam (Historisch Delfshaven);
- Enthusiastic, warm and passionate colleagues;
- A brand with an inspiring vision and mission that truly make a difference in women's lives;
- Competitive salary;
- Secondary conditions such as: 8% holiday allowance, flexible working hours, 25 holiday days, the possibility of working from home, and pension scheme;
- Employee discount on our products;
- "innerwear as outerwear" will become your new motto as well! Each year you will get one product of your choice for free.
Are you the perfect fit for this position? Click on the apply button and send your CV and motivation!